From:
Bob Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2005 16:39:50 -0500

Almost every response was for Manna from Anna,www.glutenevolution.com
Also Miss Robens and Gluten Free Pantry.

Also I thought I would post this respose for people to read.
"After attending many celiac conferences and talking to numerous cookbook
authors and cooks, I just want you to know that "all" gluten free bread
mixes are "not" made for bread machines.  I went out and bought a machine
that does everything except say the pledge of allegiance, but the bread
never came out.  It was either too soupy, too dry, no taste and/or
whatever.   When I started listening to the experts and started making
bread in a non stick loaf pan, well everything changed.  Bottom Line:
despite what you read, there are no gluten free bread mixes that are
designed for a bread machine.  I know you'll get lots of answers, but it
will take so much adapting before you get a good loaf, I'd just get a loaf
pan.  And I'm talking about 25 years experience."

                  Thank you everyone for all your help