From:
Dana Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dana Robertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 2010 10:32:27 -0600

They may be on some list as having gluten-free options, but, at my local (Okla.) that is all a joke.
We recently went in and saw a gluten-free menu.  Needless to day we were thrilled.  When we tried to order we were informed they did not have the gf pasta and that most of the items on the gf menu were discontinued as well.  Why would you claim to offer a gf menu and then not have anything listed on it available?!!!  The only things we were able to eat was the salad w/out croutons, period.
Shame on Olive Garden for misleading advertising!  And none of the staff had a clue, our poor waitress tried to be helpful, but, she didn't know either.
Maybe someone else has had success with their so-called gf menu, but our Olive Garden is a very deceitful establishment.

Dana Robertson