From:
Sidona Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 09:58:18 -0700

If you've ever called Best Foods about gluten in their products, they
probably told you that it will be listed on their ingredients label.
Example:  modified food starch (wheat).  I wish all the companies could
be that explicit.  But what you may or may not have known is they have a
list of gf recipes.  I have called them 4 or 5 times or the past 2
years, but the last time I called,  the lady on the phone asked if I'd
be interested in their list of gf recipes.  WHY YESSSSSS!!!!!

You wouldn't believe how professional of a job their recipes are.  It's
not just typed up on a piece of paper.  This is something they've had
printed up and obviously have in stock.  I wasn't going to write to you
until I tried one of the recipes.  You never know!!!  So, today I made
blueberry cheese blintzes.  My celiac son looked at me when I put the
plate in front of him and asked if he could really eat it.  YES, and
they were delicious.  They also have recipes for crepe lasagna, pizza,
macaroni and cheese and more.  So, those of you who purchase Best Food
products, call them and ask for their recipes.  I don't think you'll be
disappointed.

One more thing, and I have no financial interest in the company.  They
are now selling Best Food salad dressings in to-go packets.  I normally
pour some in a tiny tupperware container and take it with me, but this
is even better.  I'm sure it costs a little more, but this will be great
for travelers.

Sidona/San Diego