From:
Barb Sum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2012 08:43:48 -0500

Thanks for all who responded.  There was about 50/50 for those who  had/had
not had reactions.  It was mentioned that both Costco and Sam's  Club had
glazed ham which was labeled GF.  One person indicated that the  ham is GF
but the glaze has wheat starch and it can be ordered without the glaze  (altho
that seems to be one of the reasons for ordering them.)  One person  stated
that if it has wheat + a sugar name (glucose, maltodexttrin, e.g.) it is
OK bk the gluten is removed in the processing.  I think I'll steer clear in
the future.  Thanks for all your input.   Barb