From:
"H. Schroeder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:04:39 -0700

Hello everybody
I have trouble with hair loss and I am wondering whether the L'Oreal
color vive is giving anyone trouble. I wrote to the company and they
said no gluten in the conditioner and sent me an ingredient list with
the same ingredients listed on the back of the bottle. So, not a
conclusive answer. I am not sure, they even knew what I was talking
about. Please, if you have experience in this, share it with me. I will
report back.
Thanks
Hanne in Oregon