From:
MJ Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
MJ Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:28:54 -0500

I was diagnosed this past November and have been very compliant with my GF
diet.  We were on vacation for a couple of weeks - came home Sunday.  On
the Monday before we came home (about 10 days ago) I had major cramps
which seem to involve my entire abdomen and woke up during the night and
felt like I'd been driven over by a truck - I've never had my whole
abdomen ache before.  No dramatic developments from then on although I
felt wretched and mildly nauseated and bloated.  Yesterday I had diarrhea;
so far OK today but weary.  We ate at a restaurant I now consider suspect
the day before I had the major cramping.  So, please tell me, does this
sound like a gluten reaction?  This hasn't happened before.  The other
thing which makes me think it might be is that my DH is worse than it's
been in several months.

You've all been very helpful with questions I've posted in the past few
months.  Thanks in advance for your help with this one.

MJ
--
 MJ Thomas
 In the beautiful Finger Lakes Wine Country of New York State!