From:
"L.Shriver" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 08:43:44 -0500

Hello All,

The Day before yesterday I was scheduled to get ready for my Colon
Sigmoscopy and prepared all day with just eating broth (homemade so no
gluten) and water. I was doing fine until I drank the solution. It is Humco
Magnesium Citrate Oral Solution Lemon Flavor. Within 30 Minutes I was
vomiting and my head started hurting. I was not able to go to the Dr.
Yesterday because, my head felt like it was going to explode and I have a
rash all over ( I have DH ). I spoke to the Dr. And Pharmacist who assured
me this was gluten free. I could not find a number for the manufacture. Has
anyone had any reaction to this product or know how to reach the
manufacturer? I have to retake the test but will not take this tonic again,
Is there an alternate drink or laxative that will do the same thing? I
would appreciate any advice you can give me.

Thank You,

Lucy