From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 10:19:12 -0500

I received a reply from Doctor's Trust concerning 3 of their products:
Tri Boron Plus (mentioned in a summary message yesterday), Digestive
Enzymes, and B-12 lozenges.  Unfortunately, the Tri-Boron Plus contains
gluten (darn!).  The complete message is below.  The web address for
Doctor's Trust is:  http://www.doctorstrust.com/

Dawn