From:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Albert Vala <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 16:27:51 -0400

The labelling law is some success for people who have to avoid gluten
from their diet. Should be we happy? I am not satisfied with that law
for following reason.

Most natural food products are not contains gluten; except few grains,
which would be easy avoided by us. However, fraction of those danger
grains are unnecessary added to most processed foods. They are mixed in
totally unexpected foods; like smoked ham, sausages, salami and many
more, even in raw turkey. That makes our problem to avoid accidently
expose to gluten virtually impossible; unless we are avoiding
restaurants and other gathering for meal. In my dictionary gluten is
poison. There is no substance in the nature, which in so little amount
cause so many health problems. Most of us on the list are agreement with
me.

The labelling products as "gluten free" does not help us a lot. We would
be restricted on small amount of products labelling as "gluten free".
Many producers will avoid putting those labels on their products,
because of danger to be prosecuted. Perhaps their products are not
containing gluten but they are not labelling for above mentioned reason.

The labelling should say "the product contains gluten". It just makes
sense. We do not read on any food product: "mercury free" or lead free,
because it is just obvious. It is also obvious, when I buying smoked
ham, or raw turkey not expecting gluten there. According to Dr. Alessio
Fasano everybody's health is affected; some less; some more. There are
many smart and influential people on this list who should continue
fighting, until gluten will be dark history in mankind.

What do you think?

Al from Toronto Canada

*******
*******