Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 1994 15:08:20 PST

Hi! I received some answers to an inquiry I made for a friend, Becky Singerhut
saying that Spelt is not wheat.  This is incorrect.  Spelt is a variety of
wheat.  I have obtained my information from Dr. Kasarda of the USDA who says
the classification of Spelt as wheat is very clear and the Becky Singerhut
whose son has severe reactions involving hemoraging when he consumes wheat has
a very strong legal case against the company which marked its spelt
"Wheat-Free."

Thank you.

Sam
Ener-G Foods, Inc.