From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 13:17:15 -0800

Here is an interesting web site that was posted to the GlutenFreeKitchen
list.  I checked it out hoping for GF recipes.  A lot of the desert ones
did have flour, but many are only rice based.  They have various
categories from appetizers, entrees, stir-fry's, and desserts.  It might
be worth a look.

The URL is:  www.ricecafe.com
Click on "What's New" on the menu at the left, then select "New Recipes
for Those with Allergies" from the choices.  You can also just go to the
"Recipes" section from the index page.

If you go to "Cooking"  then "Rice & Allergies" there is information on
Celiac disease as well as a reference to FAN.

There is a Kid's section too that has kid friendly recipes.  There is a
cute looking Sushi Rice Bites using cripy rice ceral and fruit leathers
for the nori!

It's a pretty neat site from what I poked around so far.

Kathy