From:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anne Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2012 21:36:09 -0600

We hope you will remember Chicken Paradise when you feel like having a GF getaway.  www.chickenparadise.com can certainly help you plan your travels in and around San Antonio, Texas.  We have a book with suggested GF friendly restaurants and can help you plan your days while you are here.  Enjoy the totally GF breakfast.  We are well-versed in making other restricted meals also.  Diabetic, vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, etc.  We have experience with all of them.  Call and talk to us if you have multiple restrictions.

If you would like to keep up with the happenings at Chicken Paradise you can "like" our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/ChickenParadiseBB . We hope you will visit our page soon.

We just had a cancellation for the weekend of  December 14, 15.  Let us know if you would like to visit San Antonio and see the famous Christmas lights on the San Antonio River Walk.  That is the only availability we have for the rest of 2012.

Anne and Joe Barfield
Chicken Paradise Bed and Breakfast
606 Jackson Keller Road
San Antonio, Texas 78216