From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 09:02:27 -0500

Hi,
I have celiac disease and have instaured a GF menu in one of my
restaurants. We have recently added a new selection and have now 2 pages of
gf meals in our menu. We do carry GF pastas. Here is the menu:

Celiac Gluten-free menu

Our Chef has prepared these gluten-free dishes for our celiac customers and
friends.
He uses rice pastas only and make sure there is no cross-contamination with
other gluten products.

Appetizers:

Escargots in garlic butter.  Opt.: cheese added

Chef Salad, with herbs vinaigrette

Garlic Matane Shrimps.  Optional: with cheese added

Rice Noodles, meat sauce or Alfredo sauce

Artichoke hearts or hearts of Palm with Hellman's mayonnaise

Various Vegetables dip with Hellman's mayonnaise

French Fries with Hellman's mayonnaise

Please, notify your waiter you'll have Hellman's mayonnaise only.

Main Course:

On Grill served with vegetables, potatoes and salad.

Surlonge (10 onces)

Rib Steak

Supreme Chicken

Veal a la Primavera, 4 ounces milk veal, celery, onions, green peppers,
mushrooms, with our succulent tomato sauce and fresh vegetables,
green salad and light dressing

Sole fillet sante, served with potato, fresh vegetables,
 green salad and light dressing

Trout fillet sante, served with potato, fresh vegetables,
 green salad and light dressing

Rice pastas:

Alfredo, our speciality, creamy cheese sauce or rosee sauce

Alfredo Matane Shrimps and mushrooms

Calabrese, with tomato sauce, shallot, white wine

Italiana, with meat sauce

Gambaretta, rosee sauce, white wine, shrimps, garlic, shallot, parmesan

Campagnola, meat sauce and mushrooms

Des Pros, meat sauce whit vegetables and shrimps, melted cheese

Cacciatore, meat sauce or tomato sauce, onions, mushrooms, green pepper,
 celery, chicken

Palourdes, rosee clam sauce, garlic, shallot, white wine

Oriental, Boston steak strips, onions, shallot, green peppers, celery,
mushrooms,
 carrots and soy sauce

Oriental, with chicken

Oriental, with shrimps

Desserts:

Fruits Salad

Flan with Caramel Sauce

Here is the address:

La Casa du Spaghetti,
604 Principale, Granby, Quebec, J0E 2N0 Tel: 450 372 3848 Fax: 450 372 9281
My cooks are well aware of cross-contamination.