Date:
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:42:48 EST

Here is my contribution to the (hopefully) flood of letters to Ms.  Rose:

Dear Ms. Rose,

I was informed today by the Celiac List Serve of what Lynne Truss wrote in
her book about gluten intolerant people and putting up with that gluten  crap.

Do you read what you publish??

Being gluten free is a medical necessity and not a dieting choice. Trust me
it is no fun. I welcome Ms. Truss to try it for one week and see how she feels
 then.

I can promise you that I will never buy or read a single book published by
your company and I am sure that none of the 1 in 133 people with Celiac Disease
 OR their families will either.

Shame on Ms. Truss, you and your company for your insensitivity and lack of
compassion for all of us affected by this horrible disease.

Debbie Gordon