From:
Loretta Jay <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Loretta Jay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 22:24:45 -0400

Have you been in a hospital in the city of Philadelphia? If so, have you
completed the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness' survey?  If you have
already completed the survey, THANK YOU! If you meant to get to it, but it
got put on the back-burner, here is your reminder. Do it now, while you are
thinking of it. The survey is short, only ten questions. Your input will
give NFCA lots of information to help guide programming for hospitals to
meet the needs of people with celiac or gluten intolerance. We need to hear
from you.

This survey is only for people who have received services from a hospital in
the city of Philadelphia. I know that people have had both good and bad
experiences in hospitals in other parts of Pennsylvania and the country; the
idea is that we'll be able to apply the Philadelphia experience nationally.

The link to the survey is:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2bFyrXVqiEvjEulcvK7QHug_3d_3d

If the link does not work please copy the address and paste it into your
computer's browser. If you have any problems or questions please let me
know..
Thanks.
Loretta

--