From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 16:16:10 -0400

Ayn Gilliland wrote:

>a friend suggested I talk with a catering service to
>see if their chef(s) would be willing to cook up five or six meals for
>me for a week.

What has become popular is the hiring of a "personal chef". These people
come to your home once a week and cook up a quantity of food following what
you want to eat. Of course, in our situation this means we can have the
food prepared in our own GF kitchen.

If you go to http://www.altavista.com/ and enter "personal chef" (with the
quotes) you will find a couple thousand pages on the subject. The first one
is an association that will help one find a personal chef. The second is an
association in Australia. Then many pages by personal chefs advertising
their services.

Don.