From:
Adam Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 12:29:39 -0400

Osprey - about 20 minutes south of Sarasota - and only a few miles north of Venice

Hi Guys,

My wife and I are heading to Osprey Florida on Sunday.  We will be staying in a condo for the week and will have access to a kitchen.  I was just wondering if any local Celiacs could reccommend some health food stores, good products to buy from Publix,  or perhaps any restaurants that are very aware of our special diet needs.

Thanks so much!!

Adam Schroeder