From:
Heather Raskin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:44:13 EST

I purchased this product.  It sounded good to me.  I read the label and there
was nothing harmful.  I took it home and cooked it.  While I was cooking the
chicken portion I noticed another label on the bag that the chicken portion
was in.  Well, sure enough it was NOT GF.  Some of the ingredients were Wheat
Flour, Modified Food Starch, Maltodextrin, Seasoning, etc.  I would not have
bought this product if this was on the outside of the package obviously.  I
called the company and they have a machine that said I would get a call back.
 I have not heard anything, so I emailed them.  We shall see what happens.  I
wonder how many company's mislabel their products like this one.  What would
have happened if my fiance cooked dinner and I never saw the label?  Why does
life have to be so difficult?  Just rhetorical questions.

Heather in Tampa, Florida