From:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cece Hilliard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 09:04:47 -0500

I just found out that I have high cholestral.  I do not have any of the contributing factors--no family history, my diet is very low in cholestral-raising foods, and I exercise daily.  I have two questions for ya'll.  First, does anyone else have a similar problem and if so did you get any relevant information about the cause from your doctor?  Also, I at one time had an email address of a person at the University of Chicago who would answer questions from people with Celiac but she left the program.  Does anyone know who took her place and if we can email questions to her/him?   My doctor wants to put me on Lipitor and I guess I may have to take, but I would like to know the reason for the unexplained rise in my cholestral first.  Thanks for any help you can give and I'll summary any information.
Cece in Arkansas