From:
sandybill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 16:36:46 -0700

Guess I'm going  to listen to those on the list who have been touting
probiotics. Especially after the issue before last of NewsWeek that
recommended that many people could benefit from this.

So my question: For those of you who may have found a good GF lactose free
brand of probiotics (I hope not too expensive) could you please send me the
brand, and the pertinent website if available. -vance

I know that getting this all completely under control may take away a lot
of the opportunities for the classy subtle humor -- like no more "pull my
finger" jokes :)