Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 19:24:47 EDT

I am thrilled to announce that for this  year, 2011, we will have Two (2)
Free Celiac Disease Blood Screening days.
We are now taking appointments for our first  one:
Date:  Wednesday April 13th from 5-8PM
Location:
So. Florida  Gastroenterology
Dr. Bromer's  office
1325 So. Congress Ave, suite 211 Boynton Beach,  Florida
PLEASE  make your appts. ASAP.
We only have 100 free tests
This screening is NOT for anyone who has been diagnosed  with Celiac
Disease. This test is for at-risk individuals who have family  members with CD…
those with symptoms related to CD…or individuals affected by  other autoimmune
disorders, commonly associated with  CD.
This  is your chance to encourage your friends, neighbors, co-workers &
family  members to finally be tested.
Cutoff date for appts. will be on April  8th
Call  Donna at Dr. Bromer's office to schedule your appointment....
Call 561-732-2900 ask for ext.  226

*******
*******