From:
Bruce Culver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 18:38:20 -0400

I think I wrote almost everyone back who wrote me and offered their
advice, tips, favorite successful recipes and their own first attempt
experiences!  I really can't thank you enough for all of your help and
support!  I was really in a pressured situation and I GREATLY appreciate
your quick and wonderful responses!!  You cheered me and buoyed me up as
well as instructed me!!  Thank you again and again!  I have now
successfully made some edible (and really very tasty) loaves!  My 3-yr.
old son likes the bread (he's been blood tested and upper and lower GI
x-rayed, will be biopsied by endoscopy AND colonoscopy on Tuesday of
next week--doctors seem to think it's Crohn's Disease instead of Celiac,
but we'll see)!  You all sent me wonderful recipes that I am now testing
one by one!  (I only used the first recipe for awhile because it worked
so well that I really wasn't ready to go at it all again!)  If anyone is
interested in the recipes, e-mail me and I'll share with you as I go
which ones were successful for me!  Thank you ALL so very, very much!!!

Working together!
Renee' in So. Florida