From:
Karen Krebs-Wellerstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:40:23 -0800

Thank you Jim Scheder and everyone who responded to my question about
GI's in Baltimore. The summary is eight out of ten people recommend Dr.
Hutcheon. I called him. THeir first appointment for new patients isn't
until the end of March, but they are trying to fit my daughter in as
soon as they can.

Thanks so much.

Karen Krebs-Wellerstein