From:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberlee Ullner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:49:34 -0500

We will be travelling to Toronto, Ottowa, Montreal, Quebec, Niagara Falls,
upstate New York, and Ocean City, NJ this summer. We are travelling with
one GF adult and 3 GF children (no other food concerns).   We will be
driving and we need to locate restaurants (child friendly) and health food
stores in those cities, as well as driving between those cities.  We would
greatly appreciate any assistance you can provide.

We will post a summary.  Thank you in advance for your guidance.

Kim.