From:
KratzmeierFamily <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 10:31:04 -0400

I have three children.  My oldest shows no signs of CD and has been
periodically tested; my middle child (now almost 7) was diagnosed with
CD at 2 1/2 and I have a 9 month old. My question is for all those who
advocated keeping a potentially at risk child gf until the age of two, I
would like some suggestions on what types of finger/table foods you
start them off with -- obviously Cheerios, saltines, goldfish crackers
and the alphabet macaroni are not options.  So far I have only given her
baby food that I checked to be gf and mashed up bananas.  Thanks in
advance for any suggestions.

Michele Kratzmeier