From:
Scott Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 13:49:41 -0700

I would like to post a correction regarding the amount of
gluten in Odlums. I said it contains 56 ppm, but it actually
contains 160 ppm. Stephen Odlum just e-mailed me that they
have been selling it to celiacs in Ireland for over 50 years,
and if it contianed enough gluten to hurt celiacs he would
have known about it long ago.

Scott Adams
www.Celiac.com