Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:00:14 EST

This is a reminder for the January 7th, 2004 meeting, at the United Way Good
Neighbor Center, 7-9 pm. The address is 305 S 43rd St., Renton.

The United Way web site, www.unitedwayofkingcounty.org will have directions.

The center is on the south side of 43rd St, opposite from the hospital.

If you are coming down the hill on 43rd, use the hospital main entrance, bear
left and go through the under pass to Davis Ave. S.

If you are coming up the hill on 43rd, turn right on Davis Ave. S, or use the
driveway just past Davis Ave.

Ener-G foods has provided samples of some of their products which should be
interesting for anyone who has not tried them yet.

We will have the auditorium this month, so there will be plenty of room.

My cell phone number is 206-501-7535 in the event the center is hard to find.
Hope to see you there.

Doug