From:
frank bukovac <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
frank bukovac <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 20:52:57 -0600

Can anyone provide me with any information that associates Raynauds with
Celiac?  I developed Raynauds before I was diagnosed with Celiac and
Sjogren's.  My daughter and granddaughter have both been diagnosed with
CD.  Now both of them also are also having Raynauds in their hands.

Thanks so much!

Sandra