From:
Wendy Glatz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Glatz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 10:21:26 -0500

Hi all,

Thank you all so much for the overwhelming support!  I received several
recipes that are too lengthy to post but will be happy to forward if you
send me an e-mail. [log in to unmask]

Even though Glutino and Kevin are in the process of getting gf beer to us
all, I just can't wait.  Besides, a new hobby just MAY keep me out of
trouble. ;)

Only one person decided I needed a reminder about the health of my kidneys
and liver.  I pay my Doctor very well to take care of that part of me.  In
fact, she recommended a drink a day.

I'm hoping to toast the new year with my very own Wicked Wendy's gf Brew!
Oh, maybe Halloween would be more fitting!

Cheers!  And Thanks again!  I'm so grateful for all of your support and
well wishes!

Wendy