From:
"Lani K. Thompson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 07:49:26 -0500

Clan Thompson's Celiac SmartLists are a series of programs which make it easy to find gluten information on thousands of items. Our SmartList programs are the _only_ celiac software programs that contain _verified_ information on the gluten status of different products. We contact manufacturers directly and report what they say about their products, and we include contact info with each entry in case you wish to contact manufacturers yourself. Our FOOD SMARTLIST currently contains information on over 5,600 products and our DRUG SMARTLIST contains information on around 2,000 products. Versions are available for Windows, Macs, Palm handhelds and Pocket PCs.  Download a FREE demo here: http://www.clanthompson.com/prod_downloads.php3

***

A longer list of over the counter meds can be found in the Clan Thompson Celiac Drug SmartList.

Manufacturers reported the following products to be GLUTEN FREE in the USA when we contacted them in September and October of this year:

CVS Brand Infants' Ibuprofen 50 mg. Oral Suspension Berry Flavor 0.5 OZ (Item # 125607)
CVS Brand Children's Ibuprofen 100 mg. Oral Suspension Bubble Gum Flavor 4 OZ (Item # 191238)
CVS Brand Nasal Spray Sinus Liq. 1oz (Item # 125507)
CVS Brand Nighttime Cough Relief Cherry Flavor 10 OZ (Item # 195703)
Tylenol PM Caplets
Children's Tylenol Meltaways Wacky Watermelon
Infant's Tylenol Drops Grape
Children's Motrin Suspension Dye-Free
Immodium Advanced Chewable Tablets
St. Joseph Adult Chewable Tablets
Tylenol Cold Severe Congestion Caplets
Simply Stuffy Liquid
Infants' Motrin Drops Dye-Free
Alavert D-12 Allergy & Sinus
Primatene Tablets
Cepacol Lozenges

Manufacturer says they don't add gluten containing ingredients to the following products, but they won't guarantee they're gluten free since raw materials from outside vendors aren't certified to be GF.

Phillips' Milk of Magnesia -  Original
Alka Seltzer Effervescent
Alka Seltzer Plus Cold & Sinus Medicine Tablets
Bronkaid
Na-sal saline moisturizer spray

*******
*******