Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:22:44 -0500

Hi All--

Wow, what a response! Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply. The
choices break down as follows:

French's Dijon - 2
Whole Foods - 2 (might want to check to be sure it is still GF)
Kraft (who now owns Grey Poupon) - 1
Grey Poupon - 8 (to check for sure, 1-800-522-0501)
Annie's Naturals - 3
Trader Joe's - 3
Maille (or sp Maile) - 2 (According to America's Test Kitchen taste test,
this was the best against other more well known brands)

Unfortunately, I don't have a Whole Foods, Trader Joe's or Wild Oats within
shopping distance. I think I can get all of the others, though, so I thank
everyone, again, for giving me so many choices!

I actually saw a cooking demonstration on PBS on sauces and one of the
sauces used a Dijon mustard (it had to be Dijon). They used olive oil, Dijon
mustard, capers, chopped olives (I think) - whisked it until it became
thickened and served it over baked chicken. No flours required. If anyone is
interested, they usually post recipes from shows on PBS on www.pbs.org

Cheers,
Ayn in Alabama

*******