Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:25:09 EDT

Packing those lunch boxes can be a challenge. How about a hearty roll  that
won’t fall apart.  Just take a  roll from the freezer, microwave for
approximately a minute and twenty seconds  and make your favorite sandwich.
Add juice, chips, and fruit you have a lunch your children will love. All
our products are baked in a completely wheat and gluten free environment in the
good old USA.Using only the finest ingredients.
Also look for our dry mixes this fall of French breads and pizza dough  for
you to make in the convenience of your own home quick and easy. Any  questions
about cooking ask chef Bob.
Our famous French rolls on special for $5.99 per dozen. Regular price  $6.99
Sesame seed rolls $5.99 per dozen.  Regular price $6.99