From:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lynn Robbins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2012 19:06:51 -0400

Dear listmates:  my oldest daughter (celiac; gf)  is making a move to
Flagstaff, AZ in August.  We live on the east coast and I am trying to help
her locate local resources there.

She will be attending Northern Arizona University, as a graduate student.
Although she will have a car she would love to have local shopping and
dining recommendations.

Even more pressing is finding a place to live.  She has been using resources
thru the university and thru Craig's list, but has not found a place to live
as of yet.  While it is not crucial to have gf room-mates, that would
obviously be a plus.  Does anyone have contact with a local Flagstaff
support group who might be able to help us search for an appropriate living
situation for her?  She is an adult, recent college grad, very tidy,
responsible, respectful, non-smoker.  She will be earning a master's degree
and working as a teaching assistant for the University, so she will have a
busy working schedule.

If anyone has personal knowledge of Flagstaff area I would appreciate any
suggestions you could give us.  I have never been there, am unfamiliar with
the neighborhoods, etc.

Thanks very much, lynn robbins

*******
*******