Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 23:24:13 +0200

Hi Friends!

I and some friends of mine are experiencing xantan gum that is very
usually there in US. It is an additive surprising for its effect to
leaven on flours gluten free. But we are just a bit preoccupied for
eventually its toxicity and we don't know much about its other effects.
It seems that some similar additives, as guar flour( common in food
gluten free), etc, make a sort of toxic layer on the intestine, but we
have few information.  Anyone can help us with more informations about
xantan?

Thank you very much,
Fabio