From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 1995 23:25:41 -0400

I have gone through the logs and collected up all the articles Dr. Reichelt
has written for this mailing list, along with a couple that were written for
newsgroup posts. Proceeding articles have been merged in. The articles are:

1. Intolerance to food proteins
2. Diet and mental disease
3. Diet
4. Gluten, autism and schizophrenia
5. Autism and coeliac disease.
6. Intestinal permeability in schizophrenia
7. Trace amount of protein in milk.
8. Diet and mental disease.
9. ADDHA.
10. Schizophrenia and diet
11. Ear infections, allergy, autism & gluten

Steve Ronan <[log in to unmask]> generously offered to do the html coding,
and the collection can now be accessed at Peter Thompson's web page collection:

 http://www.demon.co.uk/webguides/nutrition/diets/glutenfree/

or more directly:

 http://www.demon.co.uk/webguides/nutrition/diets/glutenfree/menta.html

For those without web access, I can easily e-mail out the 46K document.
Please  request privately to me.

Don <[log in to unmask]>