From:
Terri Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terri Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 18:53:51 -0700

Recently I have had trouble with a hoarse throat.  It does not hurt but simply sounds like I have lost my voice.  It is hard to speak.  My doctor is stating that it can be caused by allergies or acid reflux.  Although, I do not feel like I have either of these issues to the extreme that would cause this problem to occur for almost a year straight.

  Has anyone with out there had this problem and what did you do to resolve it?  I would like to try some natural remedies before deciding to take prilosec or protonics indefinately.

   I called both of these manufactures and Prilosec stated they were gluten free.  Protonics stated that the ingredients in the medication are gluten free but that they use outside sources for some of the ingredients and can not say for sure that cross contamination issues are not present.

  Terri Daniels

Terri Daniels
New York, USA