From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 1998 09:48:53 -0700

Hi Everyone,
My Spring 1998 Lifeline from CSA had an article about celiacs being lectin
intolerant (Q & A Page 6).

With a Search, I found the following foods containing lectin: potato,
banana, apple, avocado, tomato, carrot, lettuce, beans, soybean, peanut,
canola, corn and wheat.

Does anyone know of any more foods with lectin? And how much lectin is
contained in each product?

Lately I have been reacting severely to natural foods and I may have found
the answer.

Thank you in advance for any lectin information.

All the best,
Susan