From:
Emerisle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 13:20:29 -0700

FYI...

Tums web site has the following to say about gluten:
"Although we do not use gluten as a filler in TUMSŪ,
there may be trace amounts of gluten in the tablets
via ingredients that are supplied by outside vendors."

When I checked on the shelf, the Smoothie flavors,
some of these were clearly marked under the allergy
statement as having wheat gluten. This was not clear
from the ingredient list. Other flavors of Smoothies
did not list gluten...

So, heads up!  Beth