Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 1996 15:28:09 -0800

Thanks for all the help on corn-free substitutes for GF flours!

I will hog just a little more airtime with another new development.
lately I find when I get in the bath that my legs get quite irritated and
itchy (skin surface). I can't see any signs of a rash, I'm as GF as I
know possible, and I haven't changed any of my bath products nor has
anyone else who uses the tub. Is  this a form of DH as I don't get it any
other time except in the bath. The only outward change I have noted since
going Gf, corn-free, lactose free, and rice free, is that I have dropped
about 30 lbs (this is not a bad thing :) ).  I know what DH is supposed
to look like but there is no rash and I'm wondering about the pattern of
how it eventually emerges ie) is there a prodromal phase.
Thanks if anyone
can help,
all the help I have gotten to every question has been much appreciated!
Lisa