From:
Stefanie Horsfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:19:54 EDT

I just thought I would share this information -
This weekend my husband (who is not a celiac) did the grocery shopping
and picked up Mission White Corn Tortillas for me.  He knows I have been
craving tacos and quesadillas but have been scared to make them because
I used to always use flour tortillas.  He got the corn tortillas at our
regular local grocery store (SuperFresh).  I was VERY pleased to see
"Gluten Free" printed right on the packaging in nice visible red
lettering!!  The tortillas are wonderful - we made quesadillas with them
last night and they were great!  Just thought I'd pass it on in case
there are others out there who are looking for good corn tortillas.  And
bravo to the company that makes them for their labeling!

Stefanie
(Virginia, USA)