Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 21:28:42 EST

Subscribe to Gluten-Free Living by November 7
and take $2 off a one-year subscription
or $4 off a two-year subscription!

If you are tired of being confused by all the information floating around
about various aspects of the gluten-free diet, you should subscribe to
Gluten-Free Living. We present the facts, not opinions, so you can make informed choices
about what you eat.

And if you subscribe now, you can save!

Until November 7, pay only $30 for a one-year subscription or $50 for a
two-year subscription. Start reading common sense! Gluten-Free Living is edited by
a celiac and the mother of a celiac, both experienced in investigative
journalism. (The graphic designer and marketing manager also have celiac disease.)

We are dedicated to making your life easier. In fact, we take yet another
(and we hope last) look at vinegar in the next issue. If you are seeking peace of
mind on this sticky matter, now is the time to sign up.

You can subscribe by email using a MasterCard or Visa, or via postal mail by
check or credit card. Until November 7, send only $30 for a one-year
subscription or $50 for a two year subscription. Be sure to include your mailing
address and, if you subscribe by credit card, the length subscription you would
like.

Write to:
Gluten-Free Living
PO Box 105