From:
"Stump, Marion" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stump, Marion
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 20:43:20 -0400

Hi List Team,

I will be vacationing in Gordonsville, Va in 2 weeks.  Does anyone know of good places to eat that have gluten free menus or are gluten free friendly in the Gordonsville, or Charlottesville area.  We will be staying at Shenandoah Crossing.  Has anyone eaten at Lake Izac Tavern??

Thanks so much for all your help.  I will summarize.

Marion

Marion E. Stump
Admin. Assistant to Bill Summers
321-729-7749