From:
Hannelore Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Aug 1997 06:40:07 +0000

Hello,
I have been living gluten-free for 3 years and all of a sudden I have all
the previous symptoms of malabsorption and/or malnutrition. Yet I eat a
balanced diet (within the restrictions caused by additional food allergies),
bake my own bread, we seldom eat out.  My signs of malnutrition used to be
significant hair loss, fatigue, depression, lack of energy. All of this I am
experiencing now again. Anybody have any idea why?  What am I doing wrong?
I am going to a GI doctor (new one since we only moved to this area a year
ago) and hope he has an explanation and helps with Vitamin B-shots (they
helped before). Any suggestions welcome.
Hanne in Oregon