From:
Luis de Pablos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 18:58:25 -0000

hello everybody

I recently arrived to the list. I am susprised by the number of mailings
(almost imposible to read all of them) and by the "feelings" that you
perceive reading some of then. anxiety and pesimism.

I am going to write "fiction science", trying to terminate with pesimism.

The celiac disease is an adquired one (may be).  It is produced by a
microorganism that changes the genetic material of intestinal cells.  If we
find this microorganism, we can change its genetic material, and infecting a
celiac patient with our microorganism, it will restore the normal genetic
properties to the intestinal cells.  Would it be the lamblia?.

Be sure we are not too far of something so.

Luis de Pablos (Madrid-Spain)