From:
Andrea Otken-Dennis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 11:53:55 -0400

A couple of people asked me to summarize whether others were going to
continue using San J, based on my previous email...

10 people said that they would continue using it, stating that they
hadn't had problems with it before and that San J was probably just
giving a legal response and also noted that if we have to worry about
airborne contamination then we're in trouble.

1 person suggested that we send emails to San J suggesting that they're
more careful and then maybe we should use their products.

1 person said that they would be disposing of their  San J wheat free
Tamari.

I'm still a little torn on this...to be honest. I had a reaction to it
about a month ago..but then again...I react to a lot of things the same
way...sooo...it could have been a lot of things, although that was the
only questionable thing in my diet that day.

I will be, for the most part, using La Choy, I think. It's cheaper,
easier to find, and they'll guarantee...so I'm good with that, I think..

Until next time,

Andrea