Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:32:03 -0500

Many thanks to everyone who responded so quickly. I appreciate it.

Eight said that Ensure is gluten free. I checked a web site that listed the
various kinds and choose the Hi Protein one that was marked GF. I also
called the phone number to double check and was told that all of their
products are gluten free. I did note that there is soy oil and canola oil
in mine in case some are sensitive especially to the latter.

Five people also said that Boost if GF except of course for the malt
flavor. I intend to try this brand a well. It is encouraging that these are
both easily obtained in regular stores.

Many sent me web sites or phone numbers to check for myself.

One said that Carnation Instant Breakfast is what he uses and suggested
whole milk for extra calories. Since weight is what I need, I may purchase
that too.

Two other types that were mentioned were Ultimate Green Zone and GoLean.

One person who does not like commercial brands suggested that I blend my
own and kindly sent a recipe with other suggestion.

Another suggested using s juicer to mix my own.

Many said I should look into vitamins either liquid or tablet. I will
discuss this with my oncologist and get his suggestions. I am already
taking various vitamins for my Celiacs.

And to the three that just wrote to wish me well, thank you for your
thoughtfulness.

Jeanne    RI