Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 15:02:08 -0500

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996, I wrote:

> What I've done for the last 5 weeks: Mega-doses of vitamins
> and minerals (100's & 1,000's) times the RDA and stopped
> all wheat products. Unbelievable!  Etc. Etc.

Jenny wrote:

If you have done both the Mega-doses of vitamins and the stopping
all wheat at the same time, how can you tell to which you can
attribute your feeling better?

Your are right, but for the time being, it's soo good to feel
human again, I don't want to change anything for the time being.
Also be careful on megadoses of certain vitamins,
particularly vitamin B6, as I know from experience that this can
cause peripheral neuropathy.

Yes, you are correct.  However, I've already had peripheral
junction problems associated with anticholinergics that appear
to have gotten considerably better with the Mega doses.  It's
kinda at this point it can hurt, maybe it will help.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist if
you are going to do this for a long time...

I did. I told them I'd continue for a couple more months.
Already been doing it for 2.  Got the go ahead 'cause they
don't know what it was/is and it certainly is helping.
Neurology, Endocrinology, Primary and Neuro-Ophthalmology.
I'm glad you're doing better though :).

Thanks.

Dennis