Date:
Tue, 14 May 2002 16:16:56 -0500

we went thru the drive thru at  taco bell saturday nite, ordered 2 tostados(most of our local taco bells still have them) for my 8 year old celiac son.

got home, he ate them. as i was cleaning up i realized the shells were different. they had used the shells normally used for the mexican pizzas! within 2 hours his stomach hurt and he was throwing up.(he didn't use to throw up after gluten ingestion, but is has been years since he had this much gluten).

have since talked to the manager on duty at that taco bell, he was young and clueless. told me everything was corn based, after that statement i just left and called the 800 number.  they took down my info and said they would look in to it.

now he has really bad gas (and a sore throat and fever on top of everything), so we are all basically miserable.

lesson learned!

windy
tyler, tx