From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 19:14:06 -0500

The WWW interface to our logfiles is currently not available.  This is a result
of a Y2K upgrade and some unresolved problems.  St Johns is working on the
problem.

It is still possible to do a search of the logfile through an e-mail search.  if
you have not done this type of search, please go to our WWW site for
instructions.  http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/

Remember to not use the List's address for searches:
but to use:

It is also important to support this List's concept of summarization.  This is
done by directing your replies to the poster, not the 3000 members of the List.
After a few days, each poster is expected to compile and summarize all replies
back to the List.  Therefore, it is not needed to send a request immediately
asking for the replies.

Changes to your subscription are never appropriate went sent to the List
address. See the welcome message on how to sign off, review the information at
our WWW site http://www.enabling.org/ia/celiac/ or contact the Listowners,
[log in to unmask] for guidance.

--
Michael Jones  mailto:[log in to unmask]  Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac, Cel-Kids, & Celiac-Diabetes  Listowners