From:
Doug & Glenda Tyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 18:09:54 -0500

We are proud to (finally) announce the recent charter of CSA Tidewater
Chapter #71, our local support group in the Tidewater Virginia area. The
Chapter's  first meeting will be held:

    Tuesday, November 17, 1998, 7:00 - 10:00 p.m.
    Sentara Norfolk General Hospital, A-Wing Conference Room
    Guest Speaker will be Dr. Patricia Raymond, our Chapter Physician
Advisor
    Light gluten-free refreshments will be served.

Please join us as we endeavor to work together....Celiacs Helping
Celiacs! For more information, contact me directly.

    **Free parking in the Staff Parking Garage directly opposite the
Emergency Room entrance at Children's Hospital of the King's Daughters
on Raleigh Avenue. Tell garage attendant you are attending the CSA
support group: you will not be charged. Cross over walkway; A-Wing
Conference Room is near the cafeteria.

Good Health & Good Eating!!
Glenda Tyler & Vickie Reid, Co-Chairmen